As You Travel’s founder Amberley is a former lawyer and understands that professionals can travel differently than regular “tourists”. Whether travelling for business or leisure, professionals seek an edge – something different and inspiring; time is precious to them; and quality is usually of the utmost importance. Amberley understands the high-pressure environment that professionals work in and the necessity for professionals to try to keep a balanced lifestyle. Incorporating leisure time into such a lifestyle, even while travelling on business, is not only necessary to relax but also to stay inspired and to rejuvenate one’s self to continue performing at a high level.
As You Travel can be your local point of contact and can provide you with a wide variety of services before, during and after your trip to the Netherlands.
Here are some of services that we can offer you:
Before your arrival:
- Working with you to arrange an event in the Netherlands;
- Reviewing your business/leisure schedule and presenting you with options for local experiences that could be arranged during your trip;
- Attending to preliminary business and travel matters that require someone to go to a physical location within the Netherlands, such as site inspections;
- Informing you of appropriate places or people to network with whilst on your trip;
- Providing local knowledge to help you arrange your schedule, such as calculating travel distances and timing etc;
- Informing you of cultural differences.
During your time in the Netherlands:
- Arranging VIP airport services, transfers and luxury transportation services.
- Providing informative guiding services, including specialised and interesting tours for you or your group;
- Providing hospitality/hostess services, including providing on-the-spot information about the city or a schedule for larger groups;
- Providing contact and support services;
- Providing document translation services: Dutch < > English.
After your departure from the Netherlands:
- Providing follow-up services to tie up any loose ends for you;
- If you regularly travel to the Netherlands, keeping you up-to-date with new establishments, events and other relevant information to assist in planning your next trip, and keeping you abreast of new developments and opportunities.